Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Heart is Cruising the World



I am a young traveler of this new age. Where buildings and statues fascinates the juvenile mind. Where people and their behavior impresses a kid of interest. Where winds are not the same for the young feet. I am a young traveler who sees miles and miles of majestic scenery.I look at the sky as if I’ve been there before. The young traveler in me, seeks for journey. It seeks for thrills brought by life. It seeks comfort in every place. It seeks new things to understand and to be ignorant of. As I travel the world I become more ignorant of the things I never knew. But as I travel the world, i only not learn but i embrace the facts and culture i begin to know. Now, I can picture the sunset during sunrise. I can count the stars during lunch time. I can be in a world no one has gone to, because I can see the world in a beautiful way no one else could. i became a traveler, inside my room . I became a traveler under the oak tree. I became a traveler on our living room couch. I became a traveler at the corner of our garden. now I am a traveler sitting in the seashore. As I turn each page I travel the world. I will never stop traveling as long as I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment